The campus is located in Western Massachusetts, 90 miles from Boston and 175 miles from New York City. Detailed Campus Map.
Campus Accessibility Map
This detailed map shows the locations of accessible buildings, parking, elevators and restrooms.
Use this link for directions to campus.
Please note that if you are driving and choose to use GPS, the Visitor Center address is: 300 Massachusetts Ave, Amherst, MA 01003.
The major airport servicing Amherst and the surrounding area is Bradley International Airport (BDL) in Windsor Locks, Connecticut. Please visit www.bradleyairport.com for more information.
Amtrak provides limited rail service to the Amherst and Springfield areas. For more information, please visit www.amtrak.com or call 800-872-7245
Peter Pan and Greyhound Bus Lines offers flexible transportation schedules with numerous trips:
- Peter Pan Bus Lines: 800-343-9999 or online at: www.peterpanbus.com
- Greyhound Bus Lines: 800-503-5865 or online at: www.greyhound.com
There are several options to get to campus via the airport or from other local points.
- Valley Transporter
(800) 872-8752 provides airport transportation services.
- Seemo Shuttle
(413) 586-1120 provides shuttle service to and from Bradley, Logan and New York airports.
- Exclusive Car Service Inc
(877) 695-4665 provides private car service to and from Bradley, Logan, and New York airports.
- Bluebird Transportation
(413) 221-4512 provides airport shuttle and car service from Bradley, Logan and J.F.K. airports.
- Michael’s Limousine & Transportation Service
(800) 533-8470 provides transportation services to and from Bradley, Logan, and J.F.K. airports and throughout the local area.