November 16 vs. Akron
- 10:00 a.m. ALL IN at the Tailgate Tent!
Stand for UMass
Meet Chancellor Kumble Subbaswamy and learn about the latest research, developments and advances at the College of Educationand College of Nursing.
- Just for Kids (big and small)
Games, games, games! Try your hand at Ladder Ball, Cornhole Toss, Four Square, Shooting Challenges and more. Make your way through the Inflatable Obstacle Courses and Bounce Houses and become a pinball wizard at the Arcade on Wheels.
Show your UMass Pride.
Look like your favorite UMass football player with a UMass Eyeblack Tattoo! Face Painting is also available for children.
- Music and Entertainment
Don’t miss the Minuteman Marching Band as they perform at the Tailgate Tent, along with the UMass Cheerleaders and Dance Team, and get your picture taken with Sam the Minuteman. Entertainment Specialists of Boston will provide music.
Upgrade to the Big Chair
Come by the Tailgate Tent before each home football game to enter a drawing to sit in the Big Chair. You’ll see UMass football action up-close and personal from your on-field vantage point.
- Special Guests
- 10:30 a.m. Minuteman March
- Be a part of the team’s pre-game march into Gillette Stadium. The UMass Football Team will arrive by bus outside the Tailgate Tent and greet alumni and fans as they head onto the field. Come cheer Coach Molnar and your Minutemen on to victory!
- 11:00 a.m. Lunch is served at the Tailgate Tent
- The menu includes pasta salad, hot dogs, beef & vegetarian burgers, chips, assorted cookies, coffee, hot cocoa with whipped cream and soft drinks. Let us know you’re coming—order your Tailgate Tent Tickets today for only $10.
- 11:30 a.m. Gillette Stadium opens
The Minuteman Marching Band take the field to perform our National Anthem at 12:50 p.m.
- 1:00 p.m. Kickoff vs. Akron Zips
Get your football tickets here.
- On-field Events
Regional educators will form a fan tunnel to welcome the team onto the field.
- All schedules and activities are subject to change. Parking for UMass home games at Gillette Stadium is always free.